- All meals, anytime snacks and fine dining
- Scuba diving (if certified)*
- Golf in Jamaica
- Sailing, water skiing, snorkeling & more
- Land sports
- Luxurious accommodations
- Wi-Fi at in all public areas and all room categories.
- Kids Camp with Certified nannies
- Basic Wedding Package
- Airport transfers
- Premium Spirits
- Exchange privileges
- Beautiful Beginnings Weddingmoon®
- All tips, gratuities and hotel taxes
* Certification card and dive log required.
- Spa Treatments
- Optional Tours
- Golf Caddies (mandatory for golfers)
- Medical Assistance**
- Gift Shop Items
- Phone Calls
- Scuba Certification or Refresher Courses
* Airport transfers are included. Transportation to other neighboring Sandals (within thesame town) are also included.
** Our resident nurse's services are complimentary but there is a charge for medication and doctor's consultations should those be necessary.
Day passes are available for the following rates.DAY PASS RATES
*All rates are in US dollars and are per person. All rates are subject to change without notice and blackout dates apply.
We highly recommend that you purchase trip insurance. For only $114 per Adult (price varies slightly according to season), you can purchase our comprehensive travel protection plan. This highly recommended plan protects against cancellation penalties if the trip is cancelled for any reason prior to departure. Plus, it also covers trip interruption, baggage, medical expenses and other problems that may occur after departure. Trip insurance is offered by a third party but can be purchased online on the last step of the booking engine. Price will be added to the total vacation price.
The travel protection plan payment is required in full and once paid, the plan is non-refundable. The coverage amount applies to all guests traveling.
Change For Any Reason: Cancel resort stay and use travel certificate for later travel.
Cancel For Covered Reason: 100% refund on your flights and on unused portion of your resort stay.
You Also Get Protection For: 100% refund on tours, $50,000 Emergency Evacuation, $25,000 Medical Protection, and $2,500 Baggage Protection.
The presence of a bar at the very top of the Beaches site indicates that you have been referred to Beaches by a recognized travel partner (co–branded). If for ANY reason you'd like to remove it, simply click on the link below:remove co-brand bar