The new year has always been a time for looking back, and more importantly, looking forward to the coming year. It’s a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes. Here’s our Top 10 list of recommendations for how to achieve your 2013 New Year’s resolutions…Sandals style:
10. Spend more time with family and friends at Beaches Ocho Rios. Make plans for the whole family (and a few friends) to meet up at the newly remodeled Beaches Ocho Rios which includes enhancements such as an extended main pool and lounge area with poolside service, larger rooms and suites, and expanded gourmet restaurants and kid’s play areas.
9. Fit in fitness at any of the Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts, as there are fitness centers at every resort. For a rewarding treat, some resorts such as Sandals Negril and Beaches Turks and Caicos offer open-air workout areas that allow the cool breeze to waft in as you work out.
8. Get some alone time at Sandals Emerald Bay. One of the best places to rediscover each other, Sandals Emerald Bay is designed to ensure you will feel as if you are the only ones there. With private island excursions, supreme service and spellbinding Bahamian-style villas and suites, this place is nothing short of superb.
7. Enjoy life more at Sandals Grande St. Lucian, a resort set on its own peninsula. Given the hectic lifestyles of millions of Americans, it is no wonder that “enjoying life more” has become a popular resolution in recent years. With amenities designed to bring balance to your body, mind and soul, this place offers a wealth of recreational activities and gourmet restaurants.
6. Learn something new with Sandals’ scuba diving program. Have you vowed to make this year the year to learn something new? Even if you've never dived before, the introductory resort program will have you experiencing a whole new underwater world by the very next day – with all the instruction and equipment needed for dives up to 30 feet.
5. Helping others is a popular, non-selfish New Year’s resolution. You can choose to spend time helping out children of the Caribbean through Sandprints, a program that highlights the Sandals Foundation’s Reading Road Trip initiative and gives Sandals Select Rewards members a chance to earn bonus points by volunteering.
4. On just about everyone’s New Year resolution list is getting organized. Get organized for your vacation by checking Sandals Resorts, Beaches Resorts, and Sandals Select Rewards specials and discounts early so you get the best deal for your Caribbean getaway. Staying organized and keeping an eye out for additional deals, including exclusive ones offered by Sandals Select Rewards, can help you reduce the overall cost of your trip!
3. Focus on quality time with your significant other. Perfect for just the two of you, Sandals Grande Antigua, voted the World’s Leading Honeymoon Resort for three years in a row by the World Travel Awards, is a great start to igniting that spark that drew you to each other in the first place.
2. Find peace of mind at Sandals Whitehouse, where every room and suite has a spectacular view of the amazing Caribbean Sea. With charming Italian piazzas, fountains, and secret gardens, finding peace of mind here is easy. Also, enjoy Sandals’ legendary Butler Service here.
1. And the number one Sandals Lifestyle resolution? Shine bright like a diamond in 2013 by striving to reach the top tier of Sandals Select Rewards, a resolution that earns you a free vacation to the Sandals or Beaches of your choice. You’ve been meaning to take the next step to start earning more rewards with Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts. No more excuses! It’s fast and easy to be on your way to exclusive discounts, specials, and great rewards. Sign up here.
We hope to see you soon, and may you achieve at least one of these amazing resolutions in the New Year!
The Sandals Select Rewards Team