Top 5 Reasons To Get Married In The Fall
August 16, 2013 - Sandals Resorts - Weddings & Honeymoons
Travel insiders know that the fall season is the best time to travel. Why? Because it’s when you can get some of the biggest savings of the year. So if you are a destination bride and groom and looking at a Caribbean wedding, the benefits of fall travel could be a great source of motivation and inspiration for you to SAVE THE DATE in these autumn months.
Below are the top five reasons we think the fall is the best time to get married at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts:
- 1. Great Airfare Savings
- Some of the best airfare deals out there can be found in the fall, so do your homework before you book and be sure to check for fare drops after Labor Day. Sandals & Beaches offer great savings with our wonderful Air Credit promotions for you and your loved ones to travel to your dream wedding in the Caribbean.
- 2. Avoid the Crowds
- The kids are back in school and summer is winding down, but in the Caribbean, the summer doesn’t end. This is the perfect time to avoid the crowds at the resorts and enjoy a more tranquil atmosphere.
- 3. Great Weather
- Did we mention that that even in the fall the Caribbean continues to revel in warm weather that your friends and family can enjoy. While the islands are warm all year long, with the milder weather of the fall you will enjoy lower temperatures and less humidity, making it ideal for an outdoor destination wedding.
- 4. Unique Colors and Flavors
- Sandals and Beaches offer our couples a variety of colors so that every bride and groom can personalize and style their destination wedding to suit their tastes. The fall season allows you to play with unique colors and color schemes that may fall out of the norm but are sure to impress. When choosing your flowers, bridesmaids dresses, and even cake…think about a beautiful Tangerine, a kiss of Kiwi or a deep Chocolate to accent your wedding. Your wedding flavors can also enjoy a unique fall twist from apple tarts and maple-flavored cookies to pumpkin cake and caramel-flavored drinks…take advantage of the fall season while your guests enjoy a nice surprise.
- 5. Sandals & Beaches Group Fall Benefits
- If you plan a fall destination wedding at Sandals or Beaches, you can enjoy our Fall WeddingMoons® Group Promotion: Groups of 5 rooms or more will receive additional amenities that we typically reserve for groups of 10 -19 rooms including:
- A Complimentary One (1) Room Category Upgrade for Bride & Groom
- Group Pre-Registration and Check-in Upon Arrival
- Private Pre-Wedding Celebration Dinner for the Group.
- A -One-Hour Classic Reception with Sparkling Wine, Hot & Cold Hors d’ouevres and Signature Cocktail for the Group
- A Manicure and Pedicure for the Bride
- A 35-Minute Massage for the Groom
Larger groups of 10-19 or 20+ also eligible to receive complimentary rooms in addition to the benefits for smaller groups, which can make for the perfect opportunity to enjoy the destination wedding you’ve always dreamed of. To read more about our Fall WeddingMoons® Group promotion, visit Sandals.com.
Groups come together to form "Project Caribbean" To Target At-Risk Women in the Caribbean...
Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts have been highly ranked in this year?s Conde Nast Traveler Reade...
Quality Assurance Award Recognizes Resorts for Achieving High Level of Performance in Servicing Cust...
Gordon "Butch" Stewart, Chairman of Sandals Resorts discusses the rich history of the Caribbean in a...
Tis the season for giving and Sandals Resorts invites you to make it a lucky holiday for underprivil...
Sandals Resorts International and the Government of the Barbados reached the agreement that will see...
The Sandals Foundation hosted a sold out crowd of over 600 guests on Saturday, November 6, 2103 at S...
Listen to your favorite radio station as they fill the airwaves with fun & sun and broadcast LIVE fr...