Sandals Launches New 'Soon to Moon' Engagement Concierge Service
December 26, 2013 - Sandals Resorts - Weddings & Honeymoons
The holiday season and romance always go hand in hand. In fact, December is the most popular month to get engaged and Sandals is helping couples do just that with the new ‘Soon to Moon’ engagement concierge. From a secluded candlelight dinner on the beach, to a private catamaran cruise at sunset, no request is too big or small when it comes to setting the perfect scene for popping the question.
The new Soon to Moon service is an extension of the popular WeddingMoon® program and available to everyone. From start to finish, your Soon to Moon concierge will ensure all proposal requests are fulfilled and expectations exceeded. As the Luxury Included® resorts made for two people in love, there is something to fit every couple’s style and personality.
Some ideas for proposals in paradise include:
- Down the "Isle" - You’ll take a romantic walk on the beach at sunset only to stumble upon a private candlelight dinner set up in the sand when you ask that special question. You will celebrate the night with a white-glove five course dinner and unlimited champagne. Once you return to your room, you’ll be greeted with a congratulatory turndown service including rose petals and a photo capturing the magic moment she said “Yes.” The following morning, there’s no need to rush because you’ll be served breakfast in bed. Then it’s time to share the news via custom electronic postcards from SnapShots to send to up to ten friends and family announcing the great news!
- The Butler Did It - You pick your favorite location from any of our gorgeous settings whether it’s a walk on the beach, a stroll through our gardens or simply lounging on a hammock. Your personal butler will find you and deliver the excitement of a lifetime. True to form with a bright silver tray and world-class service, your butler will appear with fresh cut Caribbean flowers, champagne, strawberries, and of course, you’ll have a little bling to go with it! We’ll make reservations that evening for you at one of our fine dining restaurants and afterwards you’ll be treated to an in room massage and bubble bath. The following day, your butler will send you packing with a picnic lunch and arrange a private island tour or if you prefer to lounge poolside, you’ll have your own private cabana and lunch.
- "Sea" Me…Take the Plunge - Set sail on a snorkel tour or scuba diving excursion where you can pop the question in sea worthy style and an underwater photographer will capture the moment. Upon return, you’ll arrive to a special picnic lunch celebration. We'll wrap you in his and hers towels & treat you to a Sun Lover Spa Treatment to round out the day.
- Gotta hand it to Ya! - She'll think you've thought of everything when you take her for a special couples massage at the Red Lane® Spa. Little does she know that you've saved the best for last. You’ll slip a special gift in her hand and then we’ll pop open the bubbly. Afterwards, we'll treat her to a manicure to show off her new gift and you'll enjoy a custom facial for having the courage to face an exciting new life to come. You'll continue the celebration with dinner for two at our most exclusive restaurant and an engaging turn down service.
- Coffee, Tee and on One Knee - You'll wake up to private breakfast in bed, including our delicious Blue Mountain coffee, then it’s off to a challenging round of golf. She'll face her biggest challenge yet when you place the ring on top of golf ball right before she tees off. You’ll get on one knee and we're sure it will fit her to a tee.
- Sail off into the Sunset Together – Climb aboard your private catamaran cruise courtesy of Island Routes Caribbean Adventures just before sun goes down. When the moment is just right, get down on one knee and pop the question. Celebrate with a wine and cheese tasting followed by a couples massage on the boat!
The possibilities are endless and the WeddingMoon® dream team found at every resort is ready to help bring your vision to life! To find out more, visit Sandals Resorts at www.sandals.com. To find out more about WeddingMoons® visit www.sandals.com/weddingmoons.