About this Website
Contents of this Site
Information & Details:
While we strive to always provide the latest information and details about our product offerings on this website, please be sure to check with your travel agent on any specifics that may be important to you. Information presented here is subject to change and is not guaranteed to be free from errors. Contents of this website only apply to Sandals or Beaches properties located in Jamaica, St. Lucia, Antigua, Bahamas or Turks & Caicos.
Nothing contained herein shall be deemed or construed to create any financial or other liability or responsibility on Sandals for or on behalf of, or in relation to, any of the various Travel Agents or Agencies listed in this website.
All prices listed in this site are in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise specified. Promotions listed in this website can be changed or withdrawn at any time and blackout dates may apply.
For Cancellations by Guests:
Cancellation charges depend on when Unique Vacations receives notice of the cancellation. Minimum cancellation charges are as follows:
- If notice is received 45 to 30 days prior to Arrival, $200 per person.
- If notice is received 29 to 15 days prior to Arrival, 50% of the purchase price, including any airfare.
- If notice is received 14 to 0 days prior to Arrival, 100% of the purchase price, including any airfare.
- In addition, certain airfares may be non-refundable regardless of time of cancellation. All cancellations or
changes to airfares are subject to applicable airline carrier restrictions. Unique Vacations will apply any
payments made toward the purchase price against any cancellation charges and will refund any balance
remaining after the payment of any charges. In order to receive a refund, if applicable, Guest must
request and receive a cancellation confirmation number. The cancellation charges outlined above are
liquidated damages and not a penalty. Holiday periods may be subject to additional cancellation charges.
No refunds or adjustments will be made fro any portion of your vacation or attendant services not utilized.
Changes to Reservations
If Guest Desires to Change, but NOT Cancel a Reservation:
Guest must notify Unique Vacations at least 46 days prior to Guest's originally scheduled arrival.
Changes within 45 days or less will incur minimum revision charges as follows:
- If notice is received 45 to 30 days prior to arrival, $150 per person.
- If notice is received 29 to 9 days prior to arrival, $200 per person
- If notice is received 8 to 0 days prior to arrival, 1 night Penalty.
All requested changes to reservations are subject to Unique Vacations' sole discretion, and any changes must be approved in writing. Changes are subject to all applicable airline fare increases, fees, and charges. Guests wishing to make a change, please call 1-888-BEACHES.
If the revised reservation is subsequently cancelled, the cancellation penalties for the original dates of travel will apply.